Monday, February 13, 2012

My Swap Goodies


Today I'm talking about a blog swap! If you are not sure what that is, you can click the button above to find out more. If you're visiting from the swap, welcome!
I was spoiled by the beautiful Melody from Sweet Like a Song.

Seriously, spoiled. I love this girl. You should check out her blog, she's a loyal soroity girl living it up in college. It was great getting to meet her and read her blog. She sent me some of the cutest things, but let's move onto the pictures!

I received this cute package on my door!

I opened to find the card, 

All my special Valentine's goodies

I used my new hearts glass today and baked some cupcakes for a playgroup!
Thank you Melody!

If you love a good swap or didn't get to participate in this one, come back Friday for a surprise annoucement!

8 comments:

tara said...

what a fun swap package!! :)

Miranda said...

oooh those cupcakes looks awesome! looks you got some great things!

Marionberry Style said...

Aww, how sweet! And what an incredibly thoughtful package...totally perfect for a Valentine's friend!
XO - Marion

Melody said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your package!

Barbara said...

How fun! What a great package!

Bethany said...

AWESOME package! New follower!!

Meg O. said...

Now, stuff to bake cupcakes is the way to my heart!! LOL! Awesome stuff - Melody did good!!

Thank you for participating in our swap! I am happy you had so much fun!!

Megan said...

What a fun package! You got a lot of goodies. Swaps are so fun. Who doesn't love getting fun mail?!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved