Friday, February 17, 2012

A Spring Sweets Swap

Hello Blogworld! I've been a little absent lately. But, I just had to come back today because after my last post which happened to be about a swap I really wanted to participate in another one.
Nurse SC and I decided to host our very own Spring Sweets Swap!
Come make February and March extra sweet and special.
Spring Sweets Swap


Did you miss out on the last swap or really just want to do another one? They are a great way to meet fellow bloggers!
All you have to do is link up below
then Nurse SC and I will pair everyone up
then visit your bloggy partner and make a new friend!
Have fun shopping ($10 limit) & mail your goodies out
then come back here or Nurse SCs page to link up!!


Important Dates:
Sign Ups February 17-March 2
Partners Revealed Monday March 5th
Mail Pacakge by March 12th
Swap Reveal March 20th The First Day of Spring

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved