Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Swap Day! Link-Up



Happy Spring Everyone!
Today is also the Spring Sweets Swap Reveal! Thank you to everyone who participated with me and Nurse SC from Stress Case. The overwhelming amount of people who joined in on the fun warmed my heart and made me smile!

Now onto the swap! I was paired with Megan from Mainly Megan.
She wrote me the nicest little note to go with all my indivudually wrapped goodies!

My spring sweets revealed:

Sweets! Indeed! Three different types of peeps, robins eggs (my fave!), some journals, and a cute cup for Little C!!

Little C loves his cup...

Thank you so much Megan!! And everyone who participated and is starting this season off right! Now link up with your swap goodies!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Aghhhhh I always miss swap oppurtunities!! I don't see them advertised until it's time to reveal!! grrr. :(

Casey said...

LOVE the little cup for C! So thoughtful!

Barbara said...

Such cute stuff to get in the mail. Love it!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved