Sunday, December 23, 2012

A little about me...

Today I'm introducing myself through a series of random questions hosted by Neely and Ashley. Come join the fun and click below.

Sunday Social


What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and Cream, hands down. Unfortunately I could eat a carton in one day. 
so simple. so delicious.
What is your favorite smell? 
hmm, tough one. Want to say pine or peppermint, but that's just because I'm wrapped up in Christmas.
I would have to go with Old Spice because it smells like Hockey Husband :)
What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
None- I despise commercials!
What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday, they mean family days, long breakfast together, and usually Disneyland.
What is your favorite way to waste time?
honestly, pinterest.
What is your favorite article of clothing?
It changes on a monthly basis. Sometimes I'll be in love with a sweater, or particular shirt. Right now it's my maternity jeans from Macy*s love them. 

6 comments:

Amber Cease said...

Popping by from the Sunday Social link-up... I have to agree with you on the Pinterest thing... I feel like I lack any sense of creativity, so I may have a slight addiction, HA.

Liz @ Beyond Blonde Blog said...

Okay, I just have to tell you that I did a double-take when I first read this - our good friends (and neighbors) are Neely and Ashley as well, lol!

Helene said...

mmm cookies and cream is so delicious!!
Helene in Between

Cheltee T. said...

Your little one is adorable & I look forward to following your blog.
Found your blog through the link up & hope you visit my blog.
Happy Holidays
somethingaboutyounme.blogspot.com

Enjoying the Epiphany said...

HI! I found you on Sunday Social and I love your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda maybe sorta hopin' that you would pop on by and follow me back.

xoxo-
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

MarieL said...

looovveee cookies n cream!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved