Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December

It's December! Yeah. It has been a very long time since I blogged. I've spent the better part of today reading lots of blogs on my google reader and then decided to write a post of my own.

When I say it's been a long time I'm not exaggerating a two week hiatus. We're talking months, like almost 7 of them. Oh, well. My blog, my diary. So here I am again because I love this time of year. I tend to blog a lot around this time. I have lots to document for myself and I thought I would start with some exciting news!

 I think everyone already knows this, but if you still read this blog and I haven't told you already...

Here comes...baby #2! I've had so much fun reading pregnancy updates all over the web and wanted to share.


Little C's adorable big brother shirt found here
and, the even bigger news...
We're going Team Green! 
Looking forward to being completely surprised by the gender come March!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news!

Elle said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Casey said...

I loved this post so much that I included it my biweekly series, Lots of Link Love! I hope you'll come take a look, find some other fabulous posts from fabulous bloggers, and share with your readers!

http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2012/11/lots-of-link-love_29.html

LaNeshe said...

Congrats and welcome back!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved