Thursday, December 20, 2012

'Tis the season...

for lots of mail!

I hope everyone is enjoying receiving cards in the mail! It really does make this time of year extra special. Does anyone send an annual letter? I've always wanted to, but don't.
I'm sharing my cards with Kristen from all in my twenties and SITS gals!

This year we sent out a pretty simple card just featuring Little C! Getting a family picture around the holidays was taking to long and I had to get these cards out! So we had a mini photo session and voila!

 
Here's a look at our card last year.
 

I loved this design, but the "Merry" couldn't change colors and blended into the snow. So I only ordered a few of this scheme and I kept one.
 
It's crazy to think that next year's card will have a another child in it. Wow.
If you would like to see an alternate photo to the Little C photo shoot I shared one on a Saturday Snapshot post. Which one would you have chosen?

1 comment:

Liz @ Beyond Blonde Blog said...

Super cute cards! I too enjoy receiving everyone's Christmas cards each year :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved