Friday, January 25, 2013

A Classic Combo

Happy Friday everyone! Thought I would have a little fashion fun today. Inspired by Alison from Long Distance Loving and her Friday's Fancies series. This week the theme is classic black and white. This combo is timeless and I decided to do my causal version and a dressier side of things. 

blacknwhite casual

blacknwhite casual by shellsea84 featuring h&m

I love this top and these flats! 


blacknwhite dressy

blacknwhite dressy by shellsea84 featuring white gold jewelry

I just got some Benefit "They're Real" mascara but haven't tried it yet. Do you have it? Do you like it?
I've heard great things!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

wow i LOVE that blouse and those two dresses. black&white are always so elegant and perfect :)

happy friday!

Mellissa Rondinelli said...

Love that top - I almost picked it!

Have a great weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love that top girl! So cute!

Amber Cease said...

Love the little, black rose, post earrings! And let me know what you think of the mascara!!! ;)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved