Sunday, January 27, 2013

Disney Day



Last weekend our family ventured to Disneyland. It was a beautiful 80 degree Southern California day. I shared a few pictures via my instagram and thought I would do a super picture heavy post today. 

Yesterday, I shared a snippet of our day with my Saturday Snapshot post. 

Our day began with Little C's favorite ride- the bus.
He asks to ride the bus almost daily.
As of recently he has added, "ride bus to see Mickey Mouse". 
He is definitely associating the two. 

Then we were off to Toon Town!
a ride in Mickey's car
The Go Gadget roller coaster

And, of course we had to go see Mickey in his house. Little C was fascinated by Mickey's garden and the popping carrots for a very, very long time!

Why, hello Mickey Mouse! 


Tomorrow Land Astro Orbiter  

A surprise visit from Pluto rounded out our family Sunday


Goodbye Disneyland! Until next time. 


4 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

What a fun day!

Established: 2008 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carissa @ lowercase letters said...

so fun!!! i can't wait to take our kiddos one day. oh the joy!

Alison said...

Fun! I haven't been to Disneyland in AGES. My husband hasn't been before and I'm dying to take him :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved