Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Sunday

Participating in the Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley for a chance to talk about blogging and meet other bloggers. A little Sunday Social on Monday. I had this post ready to go yesterday, but it doesn't look like I pushed publish. fail. So enjoy today!

Sunday Social


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
The name of my blog is Heartfelt Happenings. Formerly known as Hunnel Happenings. 

2. Why do you blog?
I started blogging for the same reasons a lot of people do to keep family and friends up to date on our family. I enjoy blogging because people read and I have an opportunity to share my thoughts without talking my husband's ear off every day. 

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I honestly do not remember, but it was probably Casey from Stress Case known here as Nurse SC and probably Lindsey at Let the Light Shine

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
That would be one about me and the Hockey Husband our first date.  

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To document more of our lives and life with a new baby and two littles!  

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
knowing someone in real life in another light...
Stress Case

 a blog I have loved for a long time...
Footprints in the Sand

a recent favorite and must read...

2 comments:

Casey said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout, lady! :)

Barbara said...

Thanks so much! Your blog would definitely be on my list too!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved