Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little C Happenings: Mischievousness Revisited





Not so long ago, I talked about how Little C can be a little mischievous. Well, friends I'm not sure if he ever stopped, but it has risen to a new level.

(wait, you didn't click on that post to read- go do that now)

We finally had to resort to some severe child proofing. Oh, and when those little plastic locks proved to be no match for Little C after a few months.
Maybe he's giving me a hint about snack time.

We invested in: Duct Tape. This stuff is amazing. {but that's a post for another time}

Now, he has the odd habit of putting things in the most random of places. I'll be honest I've been known to leave my keys in the fridge but I'll chalk that up to pregnancy brain on my part.

For instance, Little C left a book in the pantry. 
He put one of his toy cars in the linen closet. 
He put his spyglass away under his dresser before bed. 

Silly boy.

I'm sharing my story over at
Your Website Name

&


Newlywed Moments

5 comments:

Helene said...

ohh noo! haha he is too cute. but yes he has a lot of mischievousness!

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

this is so funny/cute! =)
xo,
nancy

Megan B.B. said...

Ah! No! He figured out the plastic child locks?!Dang dude, I can barely figure those suckers out!
Houdini, that one.
Thanks for linking up with us!
xoxo
Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

Hahahaha oh man - we've been going through the same things here! Ben was into things before, but recently he's taken it to a whole new level. Our lazy Susan cabinet never had a child lock on it - we ran out, and we're moving, so didn't buy extras. He never noticed the cabinet before, but he's been sneaking over there, opening it up, and taking out eeeverything. One day, he pulled out a cardboard box of pasta and ate the corner of the box like a miniature, mischievous goat.

I'll have to try some duct tape ;-)

Thanks for linking up with us!

Caitlynne and Jared said...

Haha this makes me laugh! Our toddler is just starting to get to this stage where he figures out the baby proofing and is impossible to control! I think the best thing to do is just laugh and take pictures!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved