Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 30 weeks

I made my return to blogging back in December after a few months off. With that return I brought some good news: we're expecting! After that I didn't really bring any updates on the pregnancy. Sorry about that! Both to you and this baby we are expecting. I have been absolutely horrible at taking pictures this time around. 
I started at 27 weeks...

Little C loves when the camera comes out...
For the first 25 weeks or so of this pregnancy I didn't feel very "pregnant". I was a tad sick at the beginning, but mostly my mind wasn't concentrated on it. As of late my excitement to meet our new addition has grown! I'll be calling the baby Baby E here on the blog...so Baby E has moving tons over the past few weeks making his or her presence known! Where we are right now: Due Date was March 25th then adjusted one day after measurements to March 24th. We decided to be surprised by the gender and with 10 weeks to go we are staying strong on that course. 

I borrowed this little questionnaire from The Vintage Apple after reading all of her pregnancy updates. Here's a glance at 30 weeks- more to come in the future!

How far along? 30 Weeks as of Sunday (adjusted due date)
Maternity clothes? A little of both. Sometimes I wear non-maternity shirts and they work great. If I wear leggings they are not maternity but super comfy!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Between a little baby kicking inside and a toddler not sleeping so well- I haven't been sleeping great.
Best moment this week: Baby E has started to get the hiccups. This has been great because the movement is rhythmic. Now Hockey Husband can definitely feel Baby E move. Before it was unpredictable and not as strong.
Miss Anything? I drove by a sushi restaurant the other day- that looked yummy.
Movement: YES :) I feel so pregnant now. It's pretty awesome.
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Going to be surprised!!
Labor Signs: Not yet!
Belly Button in or out? A little of both, it's not poked out yet but half is flush with belly.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Excited.
Looking forward to: Spending lots of time with Little C before Baby E makes his or her debut.

Finally, the 30 week shot! And me looking at Little C and not the camera!

The cute chalk board was a birthday gift from Nurse SC! As well as the shirt in the first picture! 

4 comments:

Casey said...

Super cool chalkboard!! And that shirt looks so good on you! :) GEEZ I'm a great gift giver ;)

Barbara said...

You look great!

Liz @ Beyond Blonde Blog said...

Hi there!

I nominated you for a Liebster Award :)

http://beyondblondeblog.blogspot.com

MarieL said...

So exciting not too much longer also! Congrats to you & your family!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved