Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 31 Weeks

Another week has flown by. I feel like I got huge all of sudden in this past week. I definitely "feel pregnant" at this point and this baby still has weeks to grow.
Lately, the most common thing is people asking what I am having. After I tell them we are going to be surprised- everyone has a guess! There guesses are usually pretty well supported by their own logic too.
So starting next week, I'll be going over all the old wives tales and taking guesses from all my readers! I'll be setting up some type of spreadsheet to go along with. Hope you're all excited for the fun. 
This week's update is shortened since not a whole lot has changed from last week


How far along? 31 Weeks as of Sunday
Maternity clothes? Yes and I'm weird because I like maternity clothing. :)
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Pretty good. So tired lately!
Best moment this week: Taking long walks
Movement: YES :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Going to be surprised!!
Labor Signs: Not yet!
Belly Button in or out? Practically out this week.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Excited.
Looking forward to: My next doctor appointment on the 28th!

Linking up with My Joy Filled Life. Share your pregnancy updates!

5 comments:

Casey said...

YEAH for long walks!!

The Mrs. said...

I love that you are waiting to find out baby's gender! That was our plan. But we failed. I'm still mad about it!! :) I'm 25 weeks along with baby #4 and found you from My Joy-Filled Life. Best wishes!

Falen @ Upward Not Inward said...

How exciting!! You look adorable too!!

Amber Cease said...

Oh my! You will be so excited and glad that you went with the surprise gender reveal upon delivery! We found out what we were having with our first, but my last pregnancy, we left it be a surprise! ;) Can't wait for the reader/follower guessing post! Looking forward to making my guess! ;)

Amber Cease said...

Oh my! You will be so excited and glad that you went with the surprise gender reveal upon delivery! We found out what we were having with our first, but my last pregnancy, we left it be a surprise! ;) Can't wait for the reader/follower guessing post! Looking forward to making my guess! ;)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved