Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 32 weeks

As promised, I've gathered a couple old wives' tales for you to read here!
These results make me think the opposite is true. I guess we'll have to wait and see! 
Soon, I'll be putting up the list of guesses. If you have a guess just put it in the comments below!
Guesses: Sex, Birth Weight, Hair, and hair color for the tie breaker. 

It might look something like this:
Boy, 10 lbs, yes, black {These were Little C's stats}
Post inspired by this blogger
1. Typo there, supposed to say 140 bpm. This baby's heart rate has consistently been in the 150s. One for girl here.
2. I always crave sweets no surprise there. 
3. We shall see... Little C was predicted to be a boy on this one.
4. always clumsy and even more so now!
5. Little C s not very interested in his baby sibling. He likes to pull down my shirt when I show him my belly. 
6. Did this with Hockey Husband. 
So there you have it. 2 votes for boy and 4 for girl

How far along? 32 Weeks as of Sunday
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Pretty good. Little C is sleeping much better.
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat
Movement: Lots of kicking and general twisting
Anything making you queasy or sick: Been lucky so far, all nausea has passed
Gender: Check out the Team Green Old Wives' Tales
Labor Signs: None, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? Flush with the rest of my belly.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on :) I remember wearing them around my neck with Little C at this point.
Mood: Nervous- lots to do before baby comes!
Looking forward to: Seeing family soon.

Go ahead, make a guess!



2 comments:

Amber Cease said...

I can't remember what many of the wives' tales predicted with my first pregnancy with LW, but I remember that with my second pregnancy with NK most of them predicted I was having a girl... and I did. ;)

Kate Grey said...

I loved hearing all of the old wives' tales and all of peoples' opinions based on the heart rate, how I was carrying, what I ate, where I'd gained weight, etc.

It was so much fun! I'm looking forward to your sharing the surprise!

Am your newest follower too. :)

Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved