Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

It's Sunday! This month seems to be going by quickly. A little too quickly for my liking. Who has a three day weekend? This week I'm answering a little about me in groups of three! 
I'm participating in Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley. Come join the fun and get to know some bloggers. If you're visiting from there- thanks for coming by! I'm heading to Disneyland today with Little C and Hockey Husband! You can follow me on instagram @missshellsea to see some Disney updates!
Yesterday I shared a picture on my Saturday Snapshot of Goofy. I need to a day at Disney picture post very soon!


Sunday Social

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
 Steak. Potatoes. Eggs.

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
 Bathroom, Prenatal Vitamins, then check on Little C- if he isn't already coming to say I'm awake.

3. Last 3 things you do at night
 I can't remember! Probably browse twitter until I fall asleep.

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
 Lately it has been... Scandal, Once Upon a Time, and Revenge

5. 3 places you want to visit
 Only three? Yellowstone with family, NYC with Hockey Husband, and Italy.

6. 3 people you can always count on
 Hockey Husband, my parents, and Outdoorsy Sister


4 comments:

Noel Bressler said...

By hockey husband do you mean he plays? Or he just loves hockey? And which team, regardless? I am from NY and hockey obsessed (Go Rangers)...anyways, thank your husband, because now you have a new follower :))

Wanna be bloggy buddies? Check out www.highheeledmama.com and follow back if you'd like!

{.cassandra.} said...

Is this season of Scandal just as good as the first? I watched the first season on Netflix and am pretty hooked!

Kate Grey said...

I'm visiting from the Sunday Social link up. Love your blog.

And I love potatoes too! :)

Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

Ginny said...

I love scandal and revenge. So good!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved