Friday, January 25, 2013

The Nail Files

After putting together some fictional outfits for my dream closet today, I thought I would add a picture of my nails. I'm participating in The Nail Files linkup! I haven't participated in almost a year! In actuality though I only had my nails painted a few times last year. So sad, I know! In that post I talked about trying gel polish. Well, I tried it and I loved it! Seriously awesome, but pricey so I only did it twice maybe three times?
I received lots of feedback on to make nail polish last. This week I painted my nails with some Valentine inspiration and used some of those tips. Thank you readers because my nails have not chipped!



Pure Ice nail polish
in Strip Tease

6 comments:

Casey said...

Cute fun color!! I need to get a Valentine's theme on my nails sometime soon. They are BLACK right now...not cheery enough for me!!

Kali Angeles said...

Thanks for your comment Shellsea. That pink is sof and pretty...reminds me of cotton candy a little bit :)

Kali
Kali Now Living

Brianna said...

Pink is always a good choice (:
I LOVE gel polishes, but agree... it gets pricey! I'd try out different salons though, some differ in prices quite a bit and just because ones cheaper doesn't mean the quality is less! I've found a salon that does it $10 cheaper than another and does a better job! I love getting gels for weekend trips, etc so I don't have to worry about my nails chipping!

Life With Lauren said...

Pretty!

tara said...

what a pretty pink!

Sarah E. said...

Strip Tease is one of my favorite Pure Ice polishes :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved