Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Wearing

Getting dressed...

Should be pretty easy right? I've gotten to the point in my pregnancy where I passed that awkward stage and now fully have "the bump".
I like this stage. It's clear, I'm pregnant. Except, getting dressed can be tricky.
Thanks to wonderful maternity clothes out there and lots of ideas from other bloggers/pinterest I don't have to wear pjs all day.
{well at least not if I don't want too}



My guide to dressing maternity style. My very unofficial, non fashion blogger guide to getting dressed.
I'm no expert. You heard it here first. {as if you needed to be told}

Mustard top- Destination Maternity
Denim Skirt- Target Maternity
Tan tights- Thick with pattern non-maternity from Old Navy
Slouchy Boots- Target
**My apologies on the flash, photography is not my forte**
Top- non maternity from Walmart 
Bottoms- Teal Suede skinnies from Destination Maternity
Boots- Nordstrom Rack
Belly and pink nail detail/peek-a-boo leopard belt and leopard flats
Basic Black Top- Destination Maternity
Black & Leopard Waist Belt {came with shirt pictured above}
Jeans- Destination Maternity via Macy*s
Flats- Target

pleated poppy

10 comments:

Barbara said...

You look great!!

Amber Cease said...

I always hated trying to dress my baby bump when I was pregnant... But you make it look easy! You look great! :)

Noel Marie said...

Ahh you look so cute!! Almost makes me miss dressing the bump...almost. Actually, the worst part about getting dressed in my third trimester was being out of breath by the time I'd pulled everything on! More often than not, the hubs was left to do my footwear because I couldn't breathe!!!

Traci Little said...

So cute! I'm going to link up next week for the first time. This should be fun! Love, Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Cute!! I had some cute clothes but mostly not while pregnant lol.

Sarah said...

You look GREAT momma! And I know what you mean about that awkward stage!

Jen said...

Visiting from the PP. I'm also sporting the pregnancy style right now :) Your bump is tiny! I passed the awkward stage pretty early this time :) And PS we're not finding out either and I'm an LD nurse. All the wives tales: horse hockey. You got a 50/50 chance and will find out soon enough :)

www.goteambowen.blgospot.com

Jayme and Mendi said...

Your baby bump is so cute!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Rachel said...

You look so cute and happy in the last picture! The belt that came with that shirt looks perfect! Maternity clothes have come a long way since our moms' generation, haven't they?

The Mrs. said...

I agree that it is nice to not be "in between" I am still in between and I don't like it much. I just look overweight. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved