Friday, February 1, 2013

Goodbye January

Hello February!

...doing this a little late...
...and a little backwards, but I don't want to forget...

January was good to me. To wrap up the month,

It started with fun on top of Schweitzer Mountain. Where, Little C was introduced to skiing.

Back at the ranch there was lots of sledding, celebrating Sister/Auntie Glamorous' Birthday, and my little cowboy taking care of some ranching chores that included tractor rides and feeding the animals. Everything we need to round out our winter Idaho vacation.
We went to Mrs. Organized birthday celebration and saw lots friends and welcomed another year. Little C went to a birthday party for one his friends at a petting zoo. 

My return home for January marked the beginning of my stay-at-home-mom days as I put working-at-home-mom on hold for a little while. Time to re-energize and play with Little C . We spent our time going to lots of different parks, libraries, and some community outings. We participated in story times, play dates, and got more involved with my local MOMS Club


We went to Disneyland a few times and I shared a bunch of pictures from our family Disney Day.
 I won a blog giveaway hosted by Lia at Life is Amayesing for a Hana Hair Dryer, which I am excited to try.
I started walking weekly with Nurse SC- only because she's totally good at motivating me. {left to my own not sure I would walking that much}
My Hockey Husband got a promotion! Go babe :)
I went to Aunt Animal Print's housewarming to check out her new space with her boyfriend Mr. Bear. 

And, that was January! Can't wait to see what February brings. 



1 comment:

Casey said...

I love Aunt Animal Print's boyfriends' name - Mr. Bear! So cute!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved