Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lake Louise

I may be the only person on the planet that doesn't watch The Bachelor. Or at least in the blogosphere.

But, when I heard all over twitter that The Bachelor was up at Lake Louise for a polar bear plunge I had to check it out!
And, then about two minutes into the show I realized why I don't watch and turned it off to read about it instead.
{Not that I don't watch plenty of other ridiculous shows}

However, the episode sparked my interest because it reminded me of my trip to Lake Louise with Hockey Husband. We went this past summer and visited all of Banff and the surrounding area.
More on our whole trip later, today just snippets of Lake Louise.
We were also at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise as well!
 The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise 
I was snapping shots on my phone 

We went once in the morning and the water was pristine. Smooth as glass. We visited again in the afternoon and had a different view. Still breathtaking and gorgeous but more people and the water was showing signs of activity. 
Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
Afternoon shot @ Lake Louise



2 comments:

Jodi said...

I watch and love it! Ha! Can't believe the color of that water. So pretty.

Shelley said...

It is so pretty there!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved