Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 34 weeks

Things are moving right along! I cannot believe we are so close. Now that our c-section has been scheduled it seems even more real.
Even though I count down until he original due date and the 40 week mark it's actually going to be a week sooner! So only 5 weeks to go.
That seems so fast. I'm starting to get nervous about having a baby and a toddler. 
And, the big question on my mind every week... 

I am super excited about our decision to be surprised, but it does have me wondering as we get a little closer. I am excited both ways, a baby boy means a little brother for Little C. It means I stay a MOB (mom of boys) and I'll have brothers to match! I may or may not have two adorable matching outfits picked out for Easter already. A baby girl seems to be what a lot of the family is rooting for. A baby girl means  decorating a new room, bows and tulle, and a Sigma Kappa legacy. I already have a potential daughter's outfit picked out for Easter too. Either way a healthy and happy baby to hold is going to be such a blessing. 

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
Belly Circumference: 42 inches, whoa!
Maternity clothes? Mostly, unless yoga pant stay on all day.
Stretch marks? Yes :( belly grew a lot this past week.
Sleep: all depends on Little C
Movement: Still moving around, I wonder when room will get tight.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Going to be surprised!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? It's out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Completely Excited. 
Looking forward to: meeting our newest family member!

Comparison Pregnancy Picture from both pregnancies
bump to bump!
Signing off until next week's bump installment.

1 comment:

Amber Cease said...

I still have a teeny tiny inkling from the pics and your pregnancy symptoms that it may be a girl... super-excited to share the excitement with you! Even though I had a surprise gender reveal at delivery, I had a feeling it was a girl and had her Easter outfit all picked out and ready for her! :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved