Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 36 weeks

Completely did not get my 35 week installment in! I took pictures in sweats and everything Sunday morning, then my memory card disappeared {total sad face}. I wasn't able to replace it until the middle of the week when I snapped some more pictures. 

I have the 35 week compare belly shot today and a 36 week questionnaire. 
So, with 36 weeks down that would mean I am officially 8 months pregnant and only have 4 weeks to go in the 40 week pregnancy countdown. But, with a c-section scheduled for March 17th we only have three weeks until we meet our newest addition! 
How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, still wearing a few noon maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: not really
Movement: hiccups are the best!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: No idea
Labor Signs: Not sure what qualifies
Belly Button in or out? It's out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Completely Excited. 
Looking forward to: family coming on March 9th!

Share your weekly pregnancy update or anything baby here with me!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I gained so much more weight than you when I was pregnant! :) You look great!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved