Friday, February 15, 2013

The latest happenings

Over the weekend we had a family walk at our neighborhood lake.
We took in some gorgeous views of our surroundings and I was immensely thankful for the two guys in my life.
I love this father and son picture. 
During the week...
Little C and I had a walk in the park.
It of course involved a stick- what doesn't these days? My boy is collector. He's gearing up for our hikes. It also involved wranglers and boots.
Because, I love my lil' buckaroo. 
Story time at the library where Little C got to make some music. 
I love our library's toddler story time. It's awesome. 
Baseball with our neighbors. Our afternoon ritual. Love my neighbors!
Little C was beyond excited to make treats for all his friends. 
Rice Crispies are so easy and so delicious.
Knowing this combo could be very bad.
I seriously had no idea how easy these were. 

Sharing our week with Jeannett from Life Rearranged. You can also follow our journey on instagram @missshellsea. 
life rearranged

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm jealous that you can take walks outside! Too cold and snowy here for that.

Mindy said...

LOVE the valentines!!! ADORABLE!!

Gwendolyn T said...

The valentines came out really cute. We love our neighbors too. You would be suprised how much of a positive difference that really makes.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved