Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine: What to wear?


I'm a jeans girl. Always have been and pink and red not really for me.
However, Valentine's Day? Well, that is a different story!
When we choose to stay home I might dress up some jeans or sometimes I might just go all out.

This combo...so cute! If I was staying casual I would do this.
I am in love with white patterened dresses lately. I feel like this is getting to wear a dress and stepping it up a notch while keeping it casual.
But, this. Oh this combo I adore! I would wear this anywhere. Going out- I don't care where Hockey Husband takes me I will go glam with this red dress and these sparkly heels.
I am a classic over dresser and I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

lil desiqua said...

Love the lace dress! I did a very similar post! Stopping by from OHP!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved