Thursday, March 7, 2013

10 days, 10 things

Here it is the countdown. 10 days until our scheduled C-section and we meet our new baby. With Little C we had a countdown until the due date then another count. One day late, two days late, et cetera. I'm not sure which makes me more nervous knowing exactly when the baby will come or not knowing. I have a very strong feeling this little one will not be arriving early. With 10 days to go I have made up a list of 10 things to do before baby arrives. 

1. Pack hospital bag
2. Write up Little C's schedule/instructions for grandparents during my hospital stay
3. Prepare guest room
4. Pay all March bills, write checks for April
5. Prepare budget for April
6. Clean out car
7. Install baby car seat
8. Purchase some baby supplies- baby wash, diapers, etc.
9. Purchase breast pump
10. Get a pedicure

**Also, if you haven't heard I'm looking for guest bloggers for when the baby comes! Just leave a comment if you would like to do this. 

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved