Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter Outfit Ideas


Easter 2013

Easter 2013 by shellsea84 featuring a scalloped dress

Playing pretend dress up with Alison from Long Distance Loving for some Friday's Fancies. When I saw the idea of making a lace ensemble. I had so many ideas! Lace blouses, or pretty black lace cocktail dress and then with Easter approaching I knew what I wanted to put together. 

I love this blue lace dress! If it didn't cost a fortune and could be here in two weeks I would so be wearing it this Easter. Keeping it simple with some nude heels, but who am I kidding I'll probably be in flats. Pearls always. And, a beautiful new diaper bag to complete the look. 

For more lace loving you can check out this post when I wore a lace blouse on date night. Or go here for another edition of Friday's Fancies where a touch of lace adds the right amount of romanticism. 

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved