Friday, March 15, 2013

Emerald Dreams

By now you may have heard, the color of the year was announced as Emerald.
 Emerald Green. 

I absolutely love this.
Not only is {almost} every shade of green my favorite it all seems so perfect this year. 

This year we are TEAM GREEN for baby #2
&
our baby is expected to come on St. Patrick's Day!

What a perfect year for the color to be emerald. 

I was getting into the emerald kick last fall. 
I had a thing for one shoulder dresses as well. 

I wore two different emerald dresses one to my high school reunion and another to celebrate Grandma Owl's birthday last September! 
Hockey Husband and I 
{top}
HH and me with Teacher Kindness with her Husband, Conductor
{bottom}
The family ladies for Grandma Owl's birthday

Sharing my love of green dresses with Alison at Long Distance Loving!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4678459/?claim=aakehj3sp5u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You look great in green! And omg you are having your baby tomorrow?! So excited for you!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved