Monday, March 18, 2013

Guest Blogger: GENDER REVEAL!

Hello, Casey from Stress Case here with a BIG announcement!

Yesterday, on St. Patrick's Day,

March 17, 2013 at 9:40am,

this little Lucky Penny joined Shellsea, Hockey Husband and Little C to turn their sweet family of three into a perfect family of four.


Little Penelope Grace (and I do mean little, weighing in at 7lb 10oz and 20" long - over two pounds lighter than her big brother Little C!) is the sweetest thing, and I am so over the moon happy for Shellsea, her HH and Big Bro C!

I was so honored when Shellsea asked me to stop by the blog and share this wonderful news with all you readers (though she will probably kill me for referring to her girl by a nickname - she has a thing about nicknames!)!  Please join me in congratulating Shellsea and family on their new bundle of joy.  This new addition is sure to bring some sleepless nights, but with it will come extra smiles, laughs and new memories as their little family grows again.
 
Left: My Handsome Husband and myself with Lil C in 2010, Right: Us with sweet little Penelope on Sunday.

Feel free to come by my little corner of the blogosphere if you'd like - you can read about how grateful I am for Shellsea's first wittle baby, Lil C, HERE.  

4 comments:

Elle said...

Congratulations! She is precious!

Shelley said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! She is so gorgeous!

Barbara said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Alison said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved