Sunday, March 24, 2013

Little P: Week One

I'm back from my blogger maternity leave.  A big thank you again to the wonderful four bloggers who shared stories with all of you. 

shared the big gender reveal after months of being Team Green. In case you haven't heard we had a beautiful little girl. Today I'll be sharing her one week update. 





Our new nickname for Baby E now that she is here is Little P! Her nickname will match her big brothers. 

Dear Little P,
It is hard to believe you have only been in our lives seven short days. You are absolutely incredible in every way. You hardly ever cry. You only cry during diaper changes and if someone else is holding you and you want your mama. I love the way you immediately stop crying when I hold you in my arms. I love the way you fit into a perfect nook on my chest.  You've been a great nurser these past seven days. Your big brother definitely laid down some ground work and made your mama a little smarter this go around. You have dark blue eyes and light brown hair with a hint of red in it. I look forward to learning more about you and seeing what kind of person you become. I look forward to seeing if your eyes turn brown like your big brothers adorable, big brown eyes and your daddy's. Or if your eyes will turn green like me, your mama. I wonder if your hair will keep it's red or if it will go away. So many amazing weeks to come. You are loved my so many. 

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats on your beautiful daughter! I hope your transition to having 2 littles will be a smooth one.

jennifer said...

I love the picture with her likes and dislikes. She is so precious. I'm so happy for you all.

Casey said...

She's the cutest. Did you take the picture yourself or is it from newborn pics?! Good job!

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable!!

Amber Cease said...

She is just too precious! So happy for your little family! :)
Momma In Bloom

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved