Friday, March 1, 2013

Monthly Recap- February

*Very late February update, but doing these monthly will make my end of the year so much easier*

This is seriously it, we are in the month of March! I think it went by pretty fast and the countdown is on. We've been in the single digits for pregnancy update weeks for awhile now and quickly approaching single day countdown.

I am looking for some awesome guest bloggers who would be interested in taking up residence one day here after the baby comes. Just leave a comment if you're interested- and thank you!

We started our month off at our tax preparers office! Clearly, the earliest we have ever done that. I wanted to get it out of the way in case Baby E comes early. Woo for having that out of the way!

Then the superbowl happened. I didn't watch. Big surprise.
I did however enjoy some good food and company at Grandma Owl's house who hosted a mini party. 

Scrabble Mama celebrated a birthday turning another year wiser!

Little C and I settled into our new routine that included story time at our local library.


Hockey Husband and I had a wonderful Valentine's dinner in. And a yummy dessert too.

Little C and I also had some Valentine fun by making treats for our friends.

Lots of Disneyland visits and a visit to the Irvine Railroad for their Founder's Weekend Celebration.
Overall, it was month spent with family and friends and we celebrated every minute!


It's a little crazy to think our March update will include the birth of new baby.


No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved