Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

37 Weeks!!
That number is very misleading. At first glance I think three more weeks. Maybe a month if this little one comes late like his or her big brother. Then, I remember we have a c-section scheduled and that 3-4 week window closes into two weeks. 14 days. Oh my!
14 days, wow. Just 14 days until we meet our newest little addition. I am beyond excited. Family is coming to visit soon. Little C will be a big brother soon. I get to hold our baby in my arms soon. And, then I think 14 days cannot come fast enough.
{My little helper! You can see his pants behind us, he just ran out of the bathroom* to get in on the picture taking.}
{*Potty Training post coming soon}

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, unless I am in sweats. 
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: some nights yes others are little more difficult due to a cold I have been batteling and major sinus pressure/congestion
Movement: lots of movement. This little baby is moving all around in different directions. The doctor said the head is already down.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Only two weeks to be surprised! You can make a guess here. Only two weeks to get your guess in!
Labor Signs: None yet.
Belly Button in or out? It's out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Completely Excited. 
Looking forward to: family coming on March 9th!

Share your weekly pregnancy update or anything baby here with me!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Aww cute! You look great!

Amber Cease said...

We have been potty training too!! It's quite the ordeal isn't it? haha. YAY, to family coming to visit very soon! Will be working on that guest post for you today during my two monkeys' naptime! ;) Hope you get some relief from those sinus symptoms soon!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved