Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 38 Weeks

It's here the seven day countdown!! I am 38 weeks today and in seven short days I will be holding a newborn in my arms. I am beyond thrilled to begin on a new adventure. Life with a newborn again, life with two children. 
It's a little crazy to think that with Little C there were still 19 days before I would meet that baby. 19 days before I held him in my arms. Now at 38 weeks seven days is the maximum it could be earlier!!

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, still wearing a few non maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Yes
Sleep: not really
Movement: Consistent hiccups every evening. Lots of shifting and some low pelvic pressure. I am almost to the waddling point. Everyone tells me the baby is still high and hasn't dropped yet. My OBGYN said the baby is head down.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Team GREEN!
Labor Signs: Feeling possible early contractions. The uterus is preparing itself.
Belly Button in or out? It's out.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, which is awesome. At this point last time I was wearing my rings around my neck.
Mood: Scared. Nervous. Excited. Overjoyed. You name it!
Looking forward to: Pedicures with the girls.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Oof you poor thing! You're almost done!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved