Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring has Sprung! A SWAP!!

I have some sweet news for you today Heartfelt Happening readers. Not only am I sharing a sweet recipe, {this mama is craving some sweets lately} I have an announcement!
[no, I didn’t have the baby yet!]
BUT…
NurseSC, aka Casey from Stress Case, and I are hosting another swap this year! Last year was our first time hosting the 
Spring Sweets Swap
Spring Sweets Swap

It was great success and we wanted to do it again!
What is a blog swap?
A swap is a great way to meet fellow bloggers. You can get to know everyone through the link-up and really get to know your partner.
We pushed it back this year so those of you in colder climates could really get into the Spring spirit for this swap.

All you have to do is link up below, Nurse SC and I will pair everyone up then visit your bloggy partner and make a new friend!
Have fun shopping ($10 limit) & mail your goodies out then come back here or Nurse SC's page to link up for the final reveal! 
It really is that easy!
You can see my swap reveal post from last year here.
Important Dates:
Sign Ups March 14th-March 28th

Partners Revealed Thursday April 4th

Mail Package by April 16th

Swap Reveal April 26th

Recipe Thursday:

One of my favorites-classic chocolate chip cookies. They'll go great in someone's package too!



Sign up below for some sweets!

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved