Friday, March 8, 2013

Wedding Anniversary

Four years ago today this happened...

I exchanged vows with the man I love.  
We were married on our five year dating anniversary. Today we celebrate nine years together and four beautiful married years. I am so happy and proud of the life we have built together. 
Hockey Husband is my life and together we have the joy and responsibility of raising two more lives. 
To my husband and best friend, I love you more now than four years ago and nine. Something I didn't think was possible. Something tells me I will continue to love you more every day. Thank you for everything you do for me, for us.




2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! I just love your cake. Although it does look quite similar to our own wedding cake, so I just may be a little partial.

Shelley said...

Congratulations!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved